- Builds family trees
- Shows relation degrees in the family tree
- Allows to set any picture
Agelong Tree is an offline family tree software comfortable for both beginners and pros. The family tree is built automatically using the information on people and the events which connect these people.
- Product name: Agelong Tree 5.5
- Website: https://genery.com/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows, macOS
- Giveaway link: n/a
- License key
Last updated: Sep 23, 2020
Terms of the offer
- Standard license
- Non-commercial use
- You get free updates for the same major version
- No free tech support
- Register before this offer has ended
Download and install Agelong Tree on your computer or Disk/ USB (portable installation).
Open and register by the following license code for Free.
Agelong Tree screenshot:back to menu ↑
- Builds family trees with photographs.
- Calculates and shows relation degrees in the family tree.
- Allows printing large family trees on your home A4 printer.
- Allows setting any picture as tree background.
- Saves the family tree as a picture for printing or viewing, as PNG or SVG files
- Allows to choose a root person and build a personal family tree of any type.
- Types of family trees include: only direct relatives, direct relatives & brothers & sisters, blood relatives, all relatives in one tree.
- The family tree can show or hide spouses, divorced spouses, adopted children, adoptive parents.
- The family tree can show or hide dates of births, marriages, deaths, places of residence, birth,..
- Allows to create a person of neutral sex.
- Allows storing photographs, videos, audios and all kinds of documents.
- Shows all sorts of statistics.
- It can show some statistics under the family tree: e.g. by generations or by the whole tree, number of men/women, living people, average number of children, average life span, age, etc.
- It contains an event mechanism that enables it to create complex biographies.
- Generates lineage lists containing family biographies, which allows to create a family book — a good alternative to a family tree.
Specification: Agelong Tree