- Imports your line art with a transparent background, ready for inking and coloring
- Use traditional rulers and ellipse guides for precise lines
Autodesk SketchBook is a painting and drawing software. You can create a professional design and artwork on your computer. SketchBook has over 140 brushes made by artists and designers to capture the precise stroke you’re looking for. It lets you explore it on your own and find a new way of creating the exact design that you want. Besides, it can add depth and create richer brushes with new brush texture features.
- Product name: Autodesk SketchBook 8.6
- Website: https://sketchbook.com/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows
- Giveaway link: n/a
- Download: SketchBook_8.6.zip (updated: Sept 08, 2019)
Terms of the offer
- This is lifetime license for Autodesk SketchBook 8.6
- Non-commercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- Download the new version from the Microsoft Store, enter your Autodesk ID, and continue using SketchBook
- Your current subscription will not auto-renew
- Enjoy all features
- Multiple licenses for multiple users
- Standard Autodesk licensing
- Purchase for up to 3 years at a time
Download the giveaway installer by the above download link.
Install on your PC. To activate Autodesk SketchBook, an account must be created.
Got it!back to menu ↑
- Simple selection tools: Choose from rectangle, oval, lasso, and magic wand selection tools.
- Eighteen blending modes: Select from 18 blending modes to apply to layers and brushes.
- Fill and gradient fill: Apply fills, linear gradient fill or radial gradient fill to your artwork.
- Rulers and guides: Use fully adjustable rulers, ellipse guides, and French curves for precision drawing.
- Import/Export layered PSD: Use SketchBook as part of a workflow that requires interoperability with other apps.
Specification: Autodesk SketchBook