Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security
- Protection integrated
- Layered protection
- Web-based security
- Product name: Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security
- Website: https://www.bitdefender.com
- License type: 1~3 years
- Platform: Windows Desktop/ Server, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android
- Download: n/a
How Much Does It Cost?
The total number of devices you want to protect from 3 to 100 devices (desktops, laptops, file servers).
- 3 devices:
1-year license: $110.99
2-years license: $177.99
3-years license: $221.99
- 100 devices
1-year license: $2919.99
2-years license: $4669.99
3-years license: $5839.99
Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security Coupon
Last updated: November 15, 2020
What is Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security?
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security is one of the best security software that protects networked laptops, desktops, servers running Windows, Mac or Linux, and virtual machines from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, rootkits, and other threats. GravityZone Business Security combines machine learning and heuristics with signatures and other techniques to offer protection against all types of malware, plus threats such as phishing, ransomware, exploits, and zero-days. Business Security is based on a layered next-gen endpoint protection platform with the industry’s best prevention, detection, and blocking capabilities, using proven machine learning techniques, behavioral analysis, and continuous monitoring of running processes. GravityZone is constantly ranked #1 in independent security tests, providing trusted security for companies of all sizes.back to menu ↑
Overview of Features & Benefits
Layered protection for your endpoints: Your devices are protected by layered protection: machine learning, heuristics, signatures, memory protection, and continuous monitoring of running processes, malware blocking, disinfect, quarantine, and rollback.
Web-based security – no need for hardware: GravityZone has all security features into a single console, therefore, no need for dedicated servers or more IT staff. The security solution can be deployed either on-premises or hosted by Bitdefender in the cloud. You will save your time if you remote install protection on all unprotected computers into and out of a simple and comprehensive procedure.
Advanced application behavior monitoring: Bitdefender’s Process Inspector permanently monitors running processes for signs of malicious behavior. AVC was launched in 2008, it has constantly been enhanced, and keeping Bitdefender one step ahead of emerging threats.
Desktop firewall (Windows workstations only): The firewall prevents unauthorized users from accessing users’ computers when roaming or working remotely using unsecured networks. Configuration settings include Internet blocking and access by IP address, application, port, or protocol to protect against inbound and outbound threats.
Content control (Windows workstations only): Content control allows administrators to define traffic scan options and schedule web access while blocking or allowing certain web categories or URLs. They can also configure data protection rules and define permissions for the use of specific applications.
Device control (Windows desktop and server operating systems only): Device control applies security policies to devices attached to endpoints. It prevents data leakage and malware infections that can result from using USB flash drives, Bluetooth devices, CD or DVD players, storage devices, and so on.
Protected data and confidential information: GravityZone easily stay on top of any business security event because it blocks hackers from stealing sensitive records or employee information
Easy to install and easy to manage: Console is available immediately after signup. Besides, it automatically discovers network computers and automatically uninstalls legacy solutions.
Automatic updates – users can’t deactivateback to menu ↑
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1), Windows XP (SP3)
- Mac OS X Lion (10.7.x), Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.x), Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9.x), Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10.x)
- Linux: Red Hat Ent. 6.2, 6.1, 5.7, 5.6; CentOS 6.2, 6.1, 5.7, 5.6; Ubuntu 11.04, 10.04; SUSE Ent. Server 11; OpenSUSE 12, 11; Fedora 16, 15
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard, Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows Embedded Enterprise 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 2009, Windows Embedded Standard 2009, Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Home Server
- Minimum: 2.4 GHz single-core CPU Recommended: 1.86 GHz or faster Intel Xeon multi-core CPU
- Memory: Minimum free RAM: 512 MB Recommended free RAM: 1 GB HDD space: 1.5 GB of free hard-disk space
Gravityzone control center (on-premise console):
- GravityZone Control Center is delivered as a virtual appliance and is available in the following formats:
- OVA (compatible with VMware vSphere, View)
- XVA (compatible with Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, VDI-in-a-Box)
- VHD (compatible with Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Support for other formats and virtualization platforms may be provided on request.
- Send an email
- Phone: Questions, concerns, or just need a helping hand? Simply call and you will be connected to a Bitdefender Support specialist. Estimated wait time: 10 minutes.
- Live support: Consumer commercial support; Consumer commercial support; Consumer malware support; Digital identity protection support
Specification: Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security