- Virtual Webcam
- Live Streaming Software
- Multiple Video Sources
Do you want to make your video chats become more fun and interesting? If your answer is YES, let’s download ManyCam right to enjoy its great advantages. ManyCam is a software that enables you to add various types of effects or animations to your webcam right away even when you are running your webcam and see it in real-time basis to produce nice and creative live streams, video calls, and recordings. Besides, it is very easy to add text on the webcam, draw something by using a mouse, display the time and date, or apply different filters. Furthermore, ManyCam gives you the ability to use your webcam with multiple programs simultaneously. It means that you can create multiple layers in your main screen and broadcast live, connect to video calling apps, and record or take snapshots. In addition, adding multiple video sources to your videos, sharing your screen, or switching between sources are not a big deal for you to do.
I guess you are worried about that with so many functions mentioned above, it is very difficult to understand all the functionality of this application as well as the way to use. Understanding this problem, ManyCam developed a simple and elegant interface that has all the features organized and arranged for best performance, and layout with all the options customized for an easy and fast experience. It is no overstatement to say that one of the most amazing benefits of ManyCam 6.7 is to help users in online learning by adding new digital functions or effects to make it more straightforward for students to discuss or share their exercises. Last but not least, ManyCam is compatible with both computers and mobile devices.
ManyCam Studio Coupon
Get 35% OFF ManyCam coupon code to save your money now:
Overview of ManyCam features
ManyCam has numerous striking features. They are:
- Picture in Picture: Picture in Picture is a video effect in which one image or video source is on full-screen mode while other videos or images are displayed on one or multiple smaller windows. You can add up to four pictures and picture sources to your videos while you broadcast or are on a video call.
- Lower Third: A lower third is a text graphic overlay on the lower third part of the screen. It is usually used to add titles or captions, for instance, your name and title, your company’s name, your website’s domain, or any other information you want to highlight.
- Desktop Screencasting: You can share your computer screen during your live videos, record the actions you take on your desktop, and capture your entire screen.
- 4K Video Support: It supports 4k video from multiple video sources, so your live video will have the highest quality possible.
- Use Multiple Video Sources: ManyCam enables you to quickly switch between up to 24 videos, audio and image sources.
- Broadcast To Multiple Channels: ManyCam lets you use your webcam with different applications simultaneously. It means that you can use ManyCam to chat with anyone on Skype, Google Hangouts, or Yahoo Messenger at the same time, or to live stream on different websites at once.
- Green Screen: The ManyCam Green Screen or Chroma key feature allows you to remove your real background from your video stream and replace it with an image, video or any other supported video source so that you can appear to be anywhere.
- IP Camera: You are able to see your IP cameras on your PC and keep an eye from your home, workplace, parking area, or anywhere you need security.
- Game Streaming (Beta): You can easily choose your game as a video source and stream to any platform you want. ManyCam controls the power of your GPU with support for many popular video encoders, which makes it faster and it doesn’t use up your CPU. However, the Game Streaming feature is only available for Windows.
ManyCam Studio Plan
Compare the ManyCam Studio and Premium plan here:
|ManyCam Studio||ManyCam Premium|
|Device||2 Device||3 Devices|
|Virtual Backgrounds (Blur)|
|* Get ManyCam Premium Coupon Code!|
The video sources you select and any changes you introduce to your feed will appear in the Main Live Window:back to menu ↑
ManyCam individual license with Studio version costs:
- $69/ year license
- $149/ lifetime license
Besides, there is also a limited free trial version.back to menu ↑
To sum up, with many different functions mentioned above, ManyCam is very suitable for everyone with different purposes from entertainment to education to create brilliant video chats, or even flexible video meetings or conferences over the Internet.
Specification: ManyCam Studio