- Quick edit mode
- Clone brush
- Add border
Sagelight Editor is a photo editing software for the beginner. It lets you experiment and get results easily without having to know anything about image editing. Besides, this software also handles RAW files, highlight reduction, native 16-bits per-channel, Dynamic Masking, Smart Light, Photo Filter/Gradient, LAB/HSL functions, and many other advanced features not found in other editors.
- Product name: Sagelight Editor 4
- Website: https://www.sagelighteditor.com
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows
- Giveaway link: click here
- Download: install_sagelight.exe
Terms of the offer
- This is a lifetime license for 1PC
- Non-commercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
Download and install the program. The program is automatically activated.
Launch the Sagelight Editor and enjoy it!
- Pro Saturation mode with 13 different Saturation Color Space Modes (read more here)
- Powerful Manual Curves with 13 Color Spaces (RGB, C*I*E LAB, XYZ, HSL, HSB, etc.)
- Undo Brush allows you to merge image layers with a brush you control
- Dodge and Burn, and Clone Brush
- C*I*E LAB modes on Blur, Unsharp Mask, Image Blending
- Unlimited Undo History with an “Undo Brush” to merge or blend different image states
- “Smart Light” features to help add light or create contrast without destroying image information
- Tooltips on every control and extensive help topically located where you need it.
- Very powerful masking functions
Specification: Sagelight Editor