TuneKeep Audio Converter
- Convert any downloaded Apple Music songs in your iTunes library
- Convert iTunes M4B audiobooks to MP3, M4A, etc
- Edit ID3 tags like song title, album
TuneKeep Audio Converter can convert Apple Music and audiobooks to all-purpose MP3/M4A playable on iPod Nano/Shuffle, Sony Walkman, and various MP3 players in only a few clicks.
- Product name: TuneKeep Audio Converter ( ver 6.6.1-Win & 6.8.1-macOS)
- Website: https://www.tunekeep.com/audio-converter/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows, macOS
- Giveaway link: n/a
- License key
1b72eb602df01f8096db5c5da329402f7bfab9d2 (for Windows)
1ac21419da2a7d7da5886594ff40b346dfb77d8a (for macOS)
Terms of the offer
- This is a lifetime license for 1PC
- Non-commercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- Register before this offer has ended
Download the installer and install this program on your computer.
Launch it and register TuneKeep Audio Converter full version by the license key above.
Note: You have to install iTunes to use this application.
back to menu ↑
- Convert Apple Music and audiobooks to MP3, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, etc
- Preserve ID3 tags like title, album, artist, track number, genre, artwork, etc.
- Sort and rename output files by album, artist, etc.
Specification: TuneKeep Audio Converter