Muze Aquamarine Lite is a huge Inspiring collection of innovative new sounds and atmospheres, textures, pads synths for music, sound design, and cinematic composition that is designed to help you craft soundtracks, cinematic music, epic music trailers. This tool comes with 2700 source sounds to allow you to explore, transform, combine, and create your own.
Aquamarine Lite by MUZE Free License Key
- Product name: Aquamarine Lite by MUZE
- Website: https://audioplugin.deals/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Window, Mac OS
- Giveaway link: click here
- End date: Oct 14, 2021
- Non-commercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
How to get the license key?
On the Aquamarine Lite by MUZE giveaway page, click on the “ADD TO CART” button, you will get SAquamarine Lite by MUZE for free
On the new windows, please complete billing detail by fill in your information in the clipboard. You will receive your order detail in your mailbox
Check your mailbox to download Aquamarine Lite by MUZE for free!
- The full version of Kontakt 5.8 or above is required. Not compatible with Kontakt Player.
- A flexible user interface that allows you to control all aspects of the sound.
- Aquamarine is intuitive to use and an essential tool for any composer or sound designer.
- Contains 150 patches (snapshots).
- Aquamarine is the perfect sound library for styles such as Ambient, Chillout,
- Electronica, Film Production and many more styles of music.
- Built-in step sequencer setting for creating rhythmic pulses.
- Each preset has four layers (mixing with XY pad) with the ability to mix from 2 to 144 sounds simultaneously.
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Windows 7 or later|
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Aquamarine Lite is a cinematic sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt. It includes an additional package of effects on the output: compressor, cabinet, saturation & limiter and instrument send effects: delay, algorithmic reverb, chorus, phaser, gainer, and flanger.