With ASCOMP Secure-PDF the users can encrypt or sign PDFs themself. The ASCOMP Secure-PDF has many important functions for secure PDF documents. Watermarks can be added and PDFs can be encrypted and digitally signed. Besides, with Secure-PDF, a password can easily be added to the encrypted document. Only those who have this password can then open or view the document.
Secure-PDF Professional Free Key
- Product name: ASCOMP Secure-PDF Pro
- Website: http://www.ascomp.de/
- License type: 1-year
- Platform: Windows
- Registration link: click here
- License code – last updated: Nov 24, 2020
- License #1: AA36U-HJFGH-V1NAN-ONSALE
- License #2: RVHG4-U39FG-DSZEA-BDUJOUR
- License #3: D1S68-3UL7S-VVAHZ-ONSALE
- License #4: ZXAZ5-XK1MY-CCUFV-GOTD
- Enjoy free lifetime update.
- Lifetime technical support
- You get free updates for six months
- You get free tech support for six months
- Register before this offer has ended
How to get the license key?
Fill the blank with the available form, check your mailbox for the ASCOMP login information.
Login reseller area where you can download any registered full versions. Download the installer, install it on your PC, and enjoy!
ASCOMP Secure-PDF Professional screenshot:
Secure-PDF Professional Features
- Encrypt PDF
- Sign the PDF document
- Watermark for PDF document
- Owner information for PDF document
- Prices and availability of ASCOMP Secure-PDF
- ASCOMP Secure-PDF raffle
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Shipping||Full version license code will be sent to you within minutes|
|Support Services||Email, Phone|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Secure-PDF puts an end to this: Encrypt your own or other people's PDF documents with up to 256-bit key strength (AES). Besides, it adds a password to open it so that users can only view the encrypted document by entering the correct password.