CoreUI PRO Vue.js is a Vue component library entirely devoted to the creation of administrative templates. It was created with the help of the latest frameworks and technologies like Bootstrap, Vue.js, and Sass. Components are also written with readability in mind; they are brief and simple to comprehend. Besides, thanks to the framework’s approximately 100 components, they make it way more simple to create dashboards and user interfaces for administrative applications.
If you are looking for a tool that helps you create up-to-date, elegant, attractive, and responsive applications, you are in the right place. CoreUI for Vue.js is designed not only to help you with all the mentioned things but also can save thousands of priceless hours for you.
CoreUI PRO Vue.js Discount Codes
What’s CoreUI for Vue.js?
- Enterprise-level support for open source: You can get the benefits of both open-source and commercial items when you use open-source solutions supplied by a professional company.
- 100% compatible with Bootstrap: All Bootstrap-based components were designed from the ground up as real Vue.js components, rid of jQuery and unnecessary dependencies. CoreUI Vue Admin Panel is the solution, if you’re acquainted with Bootstrap but want more than what it offers.
- Vue Dashboard Template: CoreUI for Vue.js provides modern, beautiful, and responsive applications in half the time with high-performing and easy-to-customize UI components to cover any requirement.
- Admin Panel features:
– Based on Bootstrap 5
– Based on Vue 3
– Fully responsive layout
– Multiple Bootstrap themes
– Dark and Light themes
– W3C Validated HTML Pages
– Light-Weight Code
– Easy to Customize with SCSS Variables
CoreUI for Vue.js Screenshots
|English, Français, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…
|Money Back Guarantee
|Mac OS, Windows
|Instantly receive the latest Full Version download link and license code
|Email, Forums, Tickets
User’s and Editor’s scores
In short, you can start designing practical and aesthetically attractive dashboards right away with CoreUI for Vue.js instead of spending numerous hours developing everything from scratch.