Corrupt PDF Viewer is a small freeware tool that enables users to open and view damaged PDF files on Windows instantly. Unlike other PDF repair tools that can just repair damaged PDFs, Corrupt PDF Viewer can open and display corrupt PDF content directly like opening a standard PDF file. It also enables you to save the content to a new undamaged PDF File, which could be viewed by other PDF readers or web browsers. Besides, Corrupt PDF Viewer supports exporting repaired PDF pages to images or printing them to printers.
Download Corrupt PDF Viewer for Free
- Product name: Corrupt PDF Viewer
- Website: https://pdffixer.com/index.html
- License type: lifetime – freeware
- Platform: Windows
- Download: corruptpdfviewer.exe Portable Version
How to open damaged PDF files?
Click on the above download link to download Corrupt PDF Viewer for free. This is freeware software and does not require manual license registration. After installation, launch the Corrupt PDF Viewer:
Click on the Open button and select the damaged PDF file.
After the program verifying the data, the damaged PDF’s content would be displayed successfully:
If you want to fix the PDF file and create a new undamaged PDF, you can click on the Save button and save the PDF content to a new PDF document, or re-print the content to PDF by “Microsoft Print to PDF” instead of saving to a new file:
- View Corrupt PDF Content Directly
- Open and View Undamaged PDF Files
- Repair Damaged PDF Files and Save to New Undamaged PDFs
- Print Repaired PDF Content
- Export Repaired PDF to PNG Images
- Acrobat PDF or Adobe Components are Not Required
- Clean and No Adware
- Portable ZIP Version Available
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||n/a|
|Operating System||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (32/64 bit) and Servers|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Corrupt PDF Viewer is a lightweight PDF software tool for Windows with the following key features: fix and recover damaged PDFs, open and display corrupt PDF content directly like opening a regular PDF file.