DataNumen Data Recovery is a data recovery tool for Windows users. It can recover lost and deleted files and folders on your drives as much as possible. It supports to scan, search for lost and deleted files of more than 70 known types.
DataNumen Data Recovery Coupon Code
DataNumen Data Recovery Free License Key
- Product name: DataNumen Data Recovery v22.214.171.124
- Website: https://www.datanumen.com/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows
- Giveaway link: n/a
Installer + license –> Data_Recovery_2.1.1.zip (updated: Feb 07, 2020)
- Lifetime use
- Free upgrade to the new version
- The license key is delivered immediately after you order
- For any reason, you are not satisfied with the product or service, then you can get a full refund.
- No free updates
- No free tech support
How to get the license key?
Download the zip file to your computer (including the installer and license code). Install DataNumen Data Recovery and register it for free.
Note: enter your name for the registration name field.
DataNumen Data Recovery – select source
DataNumen Data Recovery -scanning and recover
- Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server
- Support all kinds of file systems, including NTFS, FAT, FAT32 and Ext2.
- Recover files lost due to reformat of the drive, corruption of the drive or any other reasons.
- Recover deleted files
- Recover streams associated with the lost and deleted files
- Support to scan raw disk data exhaustively and search for lost and deleted files of
more than 70 known types
- Recover deleted files from the recycle bin.
- Recover lost and deleted folders and the whole folder hierarchy recursively
- Support Unicode file names and folder names
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Shipping||Instant Delivery by Email|
|Support Services||Email, Tickets|
User’s and Editor’s scores
DataNumen Data Recovery supports to scan raw disk data exhaustively and search for lost and deleted files of more than 70 known types, by using an internal expert system with extensive knowledge about the characteristics and structures of the file type specifications