Dr.Fone System Repair allows you to repair iOS issues in a variety of settings, including black screens, recovery mode, and white screens of death. Dr.Fone System Repair, in particular, has made this process so simple that anyone with no technical knowledge may repair iOS. In most circumstances, Dr.Fone – System Repair can cure iOS without data loss, unlike iTunes restore or other procedures that can troubleshoot your iOS system. All you have to do is connect your device and proceed with a few mouse clicks. Then everything will be finished in minutes.
iOS may now be downgraded with Dr.Fone. Most significantly, your iPhone’s data will not be lost throughout the downgrading procedure. There’s no need to jailbreak. Check the official Apple website to see if appropriate firmware is available. Most system issues may be solved with Dr.Fone-System Repair in only a few clicks. Dr.Fone has two modes that may be selected. Most iOS system problems may be resolved in the ordinary mode without affecting data. More significant iOS issues can be resolved using Advanced mode. However, it will delete all data on the device.
Dr.Fone System Repair Discount Coupon Codes
Dr.Fone System Repair Features & Screenshots
- Dr.Fone System Repair, namely, is specially designed to fix various notorious iPhone and Android problems like the Apple logo, boot loop, black screen, system damage, etc. Using it, anyone can fix Android as well as iOS devices without any skills.
- For iOS Repair, this professional repair tool fixes iOS system issues, like being stuck in recovery mode white screen of death, iPhone black screen, iPhone frozen, iPhone keeps restarting, etc without data loss in most cases.
- It provides 2 different repair modes, Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. Each mode fixes different iPhone problems, ranging from the black screen of death, iPhone stuck on the Apple logo to the most comprehensive problems that erase all device data. You can select one for your requirement.
- Now you can use Dr.Fone – System Repair for iOS to upgrade and downgrade iOS without iTunes. And most importantly, this downgrade/upgrade process without jailbreaking as well as not causing data loss on your iOS device.
- For Android devices, Dr.Fone – System Repair for Android also was known as an excellent Android repair to fix quantities of issues you can ever meet on your Android-based phone or tablet. You can use this tool when you encounter a boot loop, are stuck at a logo, black screen, and so on in your Android devices.
- The app has a thorough repair feature that fully fixes system issues of most Samsung models, including the Galaxy S22. You are able to always fix your Android devices to normal within minutes, no matter your Samsung device is an unlocked model, or from carriers like AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Vodafone, Orange, etc.
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Windows, macOS|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Support Services||Email, Tickets|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Dr.Fone is not the only way to solve iOS system problems, but it is the simplest iOS system recovery solution with the best success rate.