DVDFab Media Recover for DVD & Blu-ray is a professional bundle for recovering the missing or lost data of your DVD or Blu-ray. This bundle has the ability to fix any errors caused by hard drive failures or computer failures. After the fixation with this recovery software, video files and file functions to be used as usual. Great value for money!
DVDFab Media Recover Coupon Codes
Media Recover for DVD & Blu-ray Free Key
- Product name: DVDFab Media Recover for DVD & Blu-ray
- Website: https://www.dvdfab.cn
- License type: 1-year
- Platform: Windows
- Giveaway link: link-1 link-2
- Download: dvdfab
- 1-Year/ lifetime license
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Problems Resolved in 48 Hours
- This is a 1-year license
- Non-commercial use
- Free free updates for 1-year
- No free tech support
How to get the license key?
On the DVDFab Media Recover for DVD & Blu-ray giveaway page, please insert your email address:
You will immediately receive an email with the instructions to authorize the software:
Download and install the software on your computer. After installation, click on the “Authorize” in the welcome window then paste exactly the email and password in your email to activate it:
DVDFab Media Recover for DVD & Blu-ray Screenshot!
DVDFab Media Recover for DVD & Blu-ray Settings!
- Quick Scan for index error in the index/clip/playlist/information files, structure error in some messed-up directories, or unremoved BDJ protections, etc,
- Deep Scan for more details, such as the M2TS/VOB file playback problem, and it will also take more time,
- Custom Scan for temporary scan anytime you want,
- Automatically back up original files before recovery for security.
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, German, Japanese, Chinese, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Shipping||Instant Delivery by Email|
|Subscription||1-Year, 2-Year, Lifetime|
|Support Services||Ticket, Forums|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Media Recover is a powerful toolkit to repair the bad sectors, IFO file error, corrupted or damaged files and incomplete file structures, or remove unremoved protections found on DVD/(4K Ultra HD) Blu-ray ISO files or folders.