You will feel really annoying when trying to download some files and save them on your system but get a notification “unable to save file because of insufficient memory”. The very first action when your computer runs out of storage space is to find duplicate files on your computer and remove them to get more free space. EaseUS DupFiles Cleaner software might just be your best option for Windows duplicate file finder.
EaseUS DupFiles Cleaner is a powerful tool that is designed to help you find and erase duplicate files, audio, pictures, documents, and more and release space to boost your PC’s performance. It will scan different file formats to detect and remove similar images that are nearly identical with slight differences. It also helps you view duplicate files by category and quickly delete large files.
EaseUS DupFiles Cleaner Discount Codes
EaseUS DupFiles Cleaner License Key Free
- Product name: EaseUS DupFiles Cleaner
- Website: https://www.easeus.com/
- License type: 1-year
- Platform: Windows
- Download: dupfiles_cleaner
- Giveaway link: click here
- 1-Year/ Lifetime Subscription
- Free upgrades to every latest version
- Lifetime free technical service
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- This is a 1-year license
- No free updates
- No free technical support
- Allows a maximum of 1000 users
- Register before June 15th, 2011
How to get the license key?
On the EaseUS giveaway page, click on the gift box to get EaseUS DupFiles Cleaner license code for free!
Download and install the software by the above download link. When the installation is finished, launch it and upgrade to the Pro version by the above EaseUS DupFiles Cleaner license code:
EaseUS DupFiles Cleaner Screenshot!
Duplicates Scan Options
Advanced Scan Options
Scanning Duplicate Files
- It quickly detects all the duplicate files including images, videos, audio, documents, and more file types, and lets you remove them in a jiffy.
- External hard drives are often used for backup purposes. This program also helps you find and remove duplicate files from Backup Drive.
- The software uses Smart Algorithm to compare not only file names but also contents to search for duplicate files and ensure no false search results.
- The software is wise enough to scan the entire PC to detect and clean up similar images that are nearly identical with slight differences.
- You are able to quickly search and erase useless clone copies of photos, videos, music, documents & other multimedia files to free up disk space & maximize your drive performance.
- EaseUS DupFiles Cleaner also allows you to keep your system files and folder to protect them from being stolen or removed by chance.
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10/11|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
User’s and Editor’s scores
EaseUS DupFiles Cleaner allows users to search for duplicate files on the system and remove them to free up disk space with just one click.
All it does is compare file hash, not the actual user-perceived content, not image content, or music content, or video content, such as different formats of the same content, or different sizes of the same content.
And it does not remember preferences, so every time I scanned I had to re-tell it my choices of what patterns and criteria to include and exclude.
And it does not present the results in an easily browsable Windows File Explorer format, but only in a -l-o-n-g- and endlessly blindingly non-communicative list with the actual filenames off-screen to the right of the pathname.
Presentation screens are NOT resizable to use the gigantic screen area of modern screens.
So I had to rescan the same directory over and over, re-selecting ‘filter’ results to remove, over and over, for example, selecting ‘longest path’ over and over, re-scanning and re-selecting and deleting and re-scanning and re-selecting and deleting until there were 0 results, then re-scan and select the ‘longest filename’, and do that over and over until zero results.
Whew – that’s a lot of work – aren’t computers supposed to do the work?
I could find no option to ‘leave ONE copy of a file only, the shortest path, the shortest filename’ and accomplish my goal in ON PASS.
Conclusion: this is an immature program, a one-trick pony, so to speak.
Alternatives: there are hundreds of free and inexpensive alternatives, keep looking, and tell us what you prefer.
I like ‘Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder’ for photos, it’s slow, not automatic, but lets me see two images side by side, and manually select one to delete, then it knows to show me the next match, including multiple duplicates.
I like ‘Zortam Music Studio’ for music because it compares tags, so if I have three versions of a song, all different lengths, even different formats, the tags may be the only identifier to make a match, allowing me to clean up duplicate songs.
Dear PETER BLAISE,
Thanks so much for your detailed review, it’s really helpful.