CloudMounter is a reliable system utility that allows you to mount various cloud accounts and web servers to your personal computer like a USB. As if on your PC, you may connect with Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3, Dropbox, FTP and Finder WebDAV servers
Today, signing up for a Google Drive Unlimited or OneDrive 5TB account is also quite easy. For quick access to data from different cloud storage, you can use CloudMounter for centralized management. CloudMounter also allows you to connect via FTP, SFTP, FTPS, and WebDAV remotely. In other words, you can copy, move, open, download, and upload files from/to your cloud servers, just like you would using local files/folders. You can even move files directly between different cloud accounts without having to download them to your computer.
CloudMounter Coupon Codes
- Finder integration: Secure cloud storage as a local drive and work with online files in the same way as local files.
- OS X WebDAV and Amazon S3 Browser: Store any number of files of any size in Amazon S3 or on WebDAV servers and easily access them with CloudMounter.
- FTP connection: Connect to your web server via standard or secure FTP protocols.
- Cloud services: CloudMounter makes your cloud accounts accessible.
- FTP / SFTP / FTPS Server: Bundle the FTP and SFTP server as a drive and manage your online files as if they were stored on your machine.
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Win 7 SP1 and newer|
macOS 10.12 and later
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Support Services||Email, Tickets, Forums, Phone|
User’s and Editor’s scores
In short, CloudMounter helps you to expand the storage space for your computer without having to add a hard drive. This is a good solution for computers with low hard drives.