Gravity Forms is a WordPress plugin that allows you to construct registration forms with a plethora of built-in features. The user-friendly editing tool makes it simple to construct registration forms. With so many features and add-ons, this is a form plugin that no WordPress user should overlook. Any developer can tell you that adding a new form to a website may take a long time, especially if you need to give more complicated actions than merely showing a Notification.
What if you require a user registration form based on a certain set of criteria? Alternatively, you may require a form for your users to complete in order to publish material on your site straight through the main interface without requiring admin access. You can tackle all of the concerns described with Gravity Forms, and in addition to out-of-the-box solutions, you can design your own solutions based on custom code and filters.
Gravity Forms Discount Coupon Codes
Gravity Forms Features & Screenshots
Form Builder: Gravity Forms comes with an intuitive drag and drop form builder to quickly design and build your WordPress forms. Simply choose a field you want to insert and then drag and drop it into your form. It also comes with more than 30 form fields that help you build any type of WordPress form with ease. Gravity Forms’ form fields are diverse to generate several types of forms and it has 4 main categories: Standard Fields, Advanced Fields, Post Fields, and Pricing Fields.
Data Collection: You don’t want to miss any important data from visitors, hence, Gravity Forms is designed to help you collect them securely and use them for good purposes.
- Email Logic: This tool has the ability to route entries to specific email addresses based on form contents.
- Field Validation: Keep your data clean by using field validation settings to control which form fields are displayed and where form entries are sent.
- Partial Entries: Gravity Forms can store and capture data from users to let your users save a partially completed form and return later to finish it.
- Data Routing: You can turn on the advanced routing of form entries by using conditional logic and easily route submissions to different places (CRM, Zapier, email, etc.) depending on the contents of the form information.
- File Uploads: Gravity Forms allows you to add file upload fields to your form, this file uploads feature helps your customers to submit documents or photos that are automatically saved to your server.
- Dynamic Field Values: This function allows users to fill forms auto-magically with dynamic fields. This dynamic content can include values from the form entry, such as the user’s name or email address, the current date, the user’s IP address, or the URL of the page,
Ecommerce: Want your online payments forms to stand out as something more than just a boring form? Yeah, go ahead with Gravity Forms to create and manage custom codes to automatically calculate discounts for your users. You can take payments on forms through PayPal, Stripe, Square, Mollie, Authorize.net, and a few others.
Security: Gravity Forms contains several tools to manage personal data and validate user consent for third-party feeds. Besides, It helps you fight spam with Google reCaptcha, Really Simple Captcha, and Akismet options. By using the Akismet integration or an anti-spam honeypot, this tool creates a force field for your data for stopping bots in their tracks.
Gravity Forms Add-Ons: Gravity Forms allows you to extend your forms with a wide variety of services and applications. It comes with many different Official add-ons including MailChimp, Square, PayPal, HubSpot, Stripe, Freshbooks, GetResponse, Dropbox, Zapier, Webhooks and so many more. Apart from these add-ons, GravityForms also has plenty of third-party addons – Official add-ons – developed and supported by the Gravity Forms team. Official add-ons include Fillable PDFs, Gravity PDF, Calendar, Image Hopper and so on.
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Support Services||Email, Tickets, Chat|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Gravity Form is a WordPress plugin that aids in the creation of dynamic forms. Overall, creating forms using Gravity Forms is simple and does not involve any code. It’s a pretty useful plugin.