iMyFone D-Back for Mac is a Mac data recovery software that can professionally recover data from Mac hard drives, USB flash drives, SD cards, SSDs, cameras, and other storage devices. D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert for Mac helps recover data that has been lost due to a variety of circumstances. Restoring all recoverable data at once might make it difficult to discover the precise files you want. To increase the precision of the recovery process, iMyFone D-Back for Mac enables users to see the discovered data before restoring it.
iMyFone D-Back for Mac Discount Codes
iMyFone D-Back for Mac Features
- iMyFone D-Back for Mac advanced option – can’t find location: it helps you recover data from lost partition. Just select the drive you want to recover from under the “Can’t Find Location” tab; then you need to select the drive and clicked on the “Scan” button, D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert for Mac will list all the partitions found in this drive:
- Scanning process: D-Back for Mac will perform a quick and deep scan on the location that you want. You can see the scanning results in real time, you also can pause or stop it at any time:
- Preview lost files: When the scanning process is completed, all files will be listed. D-Back for Mac allows you to preview the files; double-click on a file and a pop-up window will appear that lets you preview the content (image, word, excel, PDF):
- Recover lost files: you can recover multiple files by ticking the check box for each, then clicking the “Recover” button and choosing a location to save the recovered files:
- Filter for files: you can use the filter feature to quickly locate a lost file based on its type and date:
- Import scan results: you can save your scanning process at any time then open it again:
- Computer crash recovery: D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert for Mac will assist you in recovering your lost files from a crash computer with a blank USB drive or external hard disk. A bootable drive will be created to recover your lost files:
This utility can search for and recover lost data from internal hard disk, external USB drives, SD and CF cards, other memory cards, digital cameras, solid-state drives (SSD), flash drives, and other devices on your MacBook and iMac.
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||macOS 13, 12, 11.0, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11 ~ 10.10|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Subscription||1-Month, 1-Year, Lifetime|
|Support Services||Email, Tickets|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Recover lost or deleted files from Mac hard drives, USB flash drives, SD cards, SSDs, cameras, and other storage devices. And over 1000 file types are supported, including photos, video files, office documents, archives, and others.