Are you a hosting firm that wants to keep your server secure and notify consumers when a website becomes infected? Use ISPProtect to get Malware Detail reports through email on a daily, weekly, monthly, or as-needed basis.
ISPProtect Malware Scanner is a web server antivirus and malware scanner. It includes a signature-based scanning engine as well as a heuristic scanning engine for detecting malware in websites, CMS- and shop systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and Magento Commerce, among others. The third level of scanning in ISPProtect identifies and displays outdated installations of e. NS. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and so on. The ISPConfig developer team created ISPProtect. ISPConfig is a popular OpenSource WebHost Control Panel.
ISPProtect Malware Scanner Discount Codes
What’s ISPProtect Malware Scanner?
- View log files and react on entries
- Prohibit ipv4 and ipv6 including subnets using iptables / ip6tables
- PHP GET and POST request parsing (see chapter below)
- Centralized database for multiple servers possible
- Custom configuration files to override default values or to create new clocks
- GeoIP information (if GeoIP-database and GeoIP-bin are installed)
- Daily report by email if configured
- BanDaemon currently supports Debian, Ubuntu, and CentOS as operating systems.
ISPProtect Malware Scanner Screenshots
|Money Back Guarantee||N/A|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Because of these fantastic qualities, it is safe to say that this is one of the greatest pieces of software you can use to help you do your duties effectively, safely, and with the least amount of time spent.