KeepSolid Passwarden is a password manager software that helps you store your passwords and other vital data, and your password and data will be protected by encryption. Besides, this powerful software also secures data storing, AES-256, and ЕС р-384 encryption protocols and ensures data sharing.
KeepSolid Passwarden Free License Key
- Product name: KeepSolid Passwarden
- Website: https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/
- License type: 1-year
- Platform: All
- Giveaway link: n/a
- Activation code
Last updated: Jan 25, 2021
- License #1: PASSWARDEN2021CHIP (1-year, updated: Jan 25, 2021)
- License #2: PASSWARDENCOUPON (6-months, updated: Oct 19, 2020)
- This is a 1-year license for 1-user
- You get free updates & free tech support
- You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended
How to get the license key?
To get KeepSolid Passwarden free license key, just
visit the above giveaway page and follow the instructions copy the license code above. Install KeepSolid Passwarden on your device and open it. Log in with the KeepSolid account or create a new one
To active KeepSolid Passwarden, click “Redeem” at the top then paste your KeepSolid Passwarden free license key
You will get KeepSolid Passwarden for 6-months with full features for free
KeepSolid Passwarden Screenshot!
- Uncrackable encryption for your passwords and data.
- AES-256 data encryption
- 2FA and biometric authentication
- Strong password generator
- Password auto-fill
- Cross-device synchronization
- Paranoid mode
- 100% secure password sharing
- Cross-platform compatibility with VPN Unlimited
- Unique passwords that can’t be cracked.
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, German, Japanese, Chinese, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Operating System||Mac OS, Android, iOS, Linux, Windows|
|Shipping||Instant Delivery by Email|
|Subscription||1-Month, 1-Year, Lifetime|
|Support Services||Email, Live Chat|
User’s and Editor’s scores
KeepSolid Passwarden is a useful software that allows you to manage and encrypt your existing passwords for email accounts, social networks, and website logins, as well as generate new ultra-secure ones.