mSpy Parental Control is a parental control app. It enables parents to monitor their children’s mobile activities, track their child’s positions, verify messages or phone conversations, and limit their child’s access to applications or websites. mSpy Parental Control provides one of the most complete parental control tools available. It allows you to follow activity across up to 13 messaging applications, as well as calls, SMS, photographs, videos, emails, and appointments, depending on your child’s device.
Furthermore, mSpy Parental Control allows you to protect your children from potentially dangerous behavior by banning websites, checking browser history, and blocking possibly harmful Wi-Fi networks. You can also see your child’s GPS position at any moment and disable their phone if it gets into the wrong hands.
mSpy Parental Control Discount Codes
mSpy Parental Control Features & Screenshots
- Content Filtering – There are a lot of websites, apps, or content on the internet that are not suitable for children which is the reason why parents need to strain content on the internet. With the help of the Content Filtering function, you are able to block any websites that hold violence, profanity, or erotic content. This function is very useful for children to protect them from harmful content on the internet.
- App Monitoring – App Monitoring – By using mSpy Parental Control, you can track Internet history or App history. This function will give you a clear understanding of the sites your children visit regularly. It will show the sites that are their favorite with the time spent on them. Beware, if you want to manage your children’s screen time or limit access to apps, mSpy does not support this function.
- Call and Text Monitoring – At its paid license, mSpy Parental Control contains the Call and Text Monitoring function to track all your child’s incoming and outgoing text messages and calls. Typically you just view the call logs and text messages that still live on the target device but this powerful tool will display all deleted text messages as well as deleted call logs. Along with this, it also shows the contact name, phone number, and time of the call or message.
- Social Media Monitoring – Using mSpy Parental Control, you are able to read all of your child’s messages on popular social media such as Facebook, Kik, Telegram, Viber, Tinder, LINE, WhatsApp, and more. This function commonly allows parents to see what their child is posting, what they are saying, who they are chatting with as well as see the photos, videos, and other content details in the chats. In positive respect, the social media monitoring function from mSpy is good to help parents can detect any cyberbullying, obtrusion, or inappropriate behavior on social media.
- GPS Location Tracking – Your children must disclose their location with you in their settings if you want to know where they are. But let’s use mSpy’s GPS Location Tracking feature if you wish to locate your youngster without their consent. To make sure your child is remaining in a secure place, you may use mSpy Parental Control to track and view the target phone’s current location as well as its location history. In the event that a device is lost or stolen, it is also useful.
- Keylogger – Another thing is that you can use mSpy Parental Control to monitor any activities on the target device with the efficient keylogger. This feature enables you to monitor and record all activity on the target device it is installed without the knowledge of the device user. You can use it to track what your kid is typing to figure out usernames and passwords for various online accounts if your kid accessing inappropriate content.
- App Usage Tracking – You can identify frequently accessed apps on the target device by tracking app usage including the time used app, and how much time to spend on each app. Checking usage apps to help you monitor your child’s overall device usage habits as well as detect any inappropriate or addictive app usage.
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10/11|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Subscription||1-Month, 3-Month, 1-Year|
|Support Services||Email, Phone, Live Chat|
User’s and Editor’s scores
The mSpy program is really simple to use. To access a function, simply seek for it in the menu mostly on the dashboard’s left side. With a single click, you’ll be able to see your child’s most recent activities.