Parallels Desktop for Mac is a fantastic method to run Windows software on macOS, especially for regular users who utilize Windows-only applications like CorelDraw or WordPerfect Office. It has tight interaction with Macs and guest systems and is compatible with a wide range of operating systems. Parallels open with a menu that allows you to create a new virtual machine or launch one that already exists. You may buy a Windows 10 download straight from Microsoft or just download a Windows 10 installer if you already have a license key using Parallel’s user-friendly interface.
Parallels Desktop for Mac Discount Codes
What’s Parallels Desktop for Mac?
- You are using Mac for your work, but sometimes you will need to run some Windows-only apps on your Mac. Parallels Desktop for Mac can help you. Parallels Desktop provides you the potential to use Windows alongside macOS on your MacBook, MacBookPro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac mini, or MacPro without restarting your Mac.
- Parallels Desktop is a virtualization solution that allows you to run any Windows applications that you need right side-by-side with your main Mac apps as well. With its help, you are able to run more than 200,000 Windows apps on a Mac, including Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Access, Quicken, QuickBooks, Visual Studio, etc. Besides, it has the ability to share files/folders, copy and paste images and text, as well as drag and drop files and content between Mac and Windows applications.
- Parallels Desktop is especially used for advanced virtualization; it helps you run graphic and resource-hungry Windows applications such as Microsoft Office, Visual Studio, SQL Server, PowerBl, AutoCAD, MetaTrader, etc., without slowing down your Mac. You even can play your Windows-only games on a Mac with an enhanced gaming experience.
- Normally, the virtual machine will run slower than the machine that is hosting it. With the help of Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can directly install Windows into your Mac by Boot Camp to have full control of all your computer’s resources. Now you can access any applications with high speed, and even play games without lag.
- Another excellent thing about the Parallels Desktop for Mac software is that it allows you to open a Windows application as easily as opening a Mac application. Your Windows apps can be launched directly from the dock.
- Using Parallels Desktop, you will have multiple operating systems all in one device. It allows you to set the CPU, RAM, and Harddisk according to how many sources you need as well as monitor CPU, network, and disk activity on the virtual machine status bar. Also, this tool works really stable and supports almost all operating systems. You can use it to sync files between the local device and the virtual machine.
- You have external mass storage (USB flash drive, hard drive, or solid-state drive), and Parallels Desktop for Mac can help you store and run your virtual machine from it. To protect your data, you should back up your virtual machine in case of File System may be damaged in many different situations. Using Parallels, you will own plenty of different Windows applications that can run on a Mac. You just connect your USB devices, then this tool will help you control Windows with special Touch Bar options. You may also print directly from Windows without any additional setup.
- Another bonus feature of Parallels Desktop for Mac is Parallels Toolbox, and it has nothing to do with virtualization. It is a set of more than 40 tools for cleaning your drive, taking screenshots, finding duplicate files, uninstaller, downloading a video, reading barcodes, and more. Parallels Toolbox will help maintain your Mac or Windows PC in the best shape.
- On the macOS system, some shortcuts do not have similar shortcuts in Windows. But when you work with the virtual machine in Parallels Desktop, the keyboard shortcuts that work in MacOS also same work in Windows.
|English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…
|Money Back Guarantee
|Mac & Windows
|Register code will be sent to your email in minutes
User’s and Editor’s scores
Parallels Desktop for Mac is the fastest, most hassle-free application to run Windows programs on a Mac for most home, school, and SOHO customers who don’t require special cross-platform compatibility or legacy capabilities.