PassFab for RAR is a robust tool for recovering lost passwords from encrypted RAR files generated by any application. Password-protected RAR archives may be unlocked regardless of the compression and encryption technique employed.
PassFab for RAR is now compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit OS systems. You will receive a full standalone file setup or an offline installer. Furthermore, the application and all of the setup files are fully functional. Before posting, our staff will thoroughly review all of the files. PassFab for RAR is a program that unlocks RAR and WinRAR password files without damaging the original contents.
PassFab for RAR Discount Coupon Codes
PassFab for RAR Features & Screenshots
- PassFab for RAR is a professional WinRAR password unlocker or professional RAR password recovery software designed to unlock any password-protected WinRAR/RAR archive, no matter what encryption algorithm and compression are used or how long and how complex your password is.
- PassFab for RAR provides the Dictionary Attack method to unlock any kind of RAR password. It supports recovering the password based on the built-in or customized dictionary. That means it will automatically try and match random strings of characters that are pre-arranged in a listing to detect passwords.
To search for the password back as soon as possible, you should download the latest ultimate dictionary or add a dictionary from your computer.
You will just take a short time to recover the RAR password. This’s the fastest method.
- When you remember only the range or length of the password, let’s select the Brute-force with Mask Attack method to unlock the RAR password. Brute-force with Mask Attack enables you to choose among letters, numbers, and symbols, depending on what you think is the password for quicker retrieval.
Let’s provide the information that you know about the password, including password length, character set, and affix set.
Brute-force with Mask Attack will take relatively longer than Dictionary Attack to recover the password.
- If you don’t have any information about the password or can’t remember anything about the password, you can use the Brute-force Attack method. This method will try all possible combinations to find the password. Unlocking a password can take from a few seconds to a few days or months, depending on the complexity of the password.
- Because of the high compatibility, the restoration time will be substantially reduced. All your data will keep intact after restoring, resetting, and removing the password.
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10/11|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Subscription||1-Month, 1-Year, Lifetime|
User’s and Editor’s scores
If you have forgotten the password to your protected archives or need to decrypt one, this application can provide a quick and easy solution. It lacks batch processing capabilities, but it offers simple handling and operation, making it a good choice for beginners or those looking for a quick and simple password decryption utility on the fly.