If you want to work with a clipboard comfortably, look no further – give Smart Clip a try. It is reasonably priced and well worked. Smart Clip is a clipboard manager application; the designed mission for this tool is to help users keep all copied items in one place, and save and search for their clipboard history. It helps you save all the information that you copied such as text, links, HTML, etc., then you can press CTRL+Q to see a list of all copied items and easily access any of the items when you need them.
Smart Fish Soft Smart Clip Discount Codes
Smart Clip License Key Free Download
- Product name: Smart Clip 2.8.5
- Website: https://smartfishsoft.com/smart-clip.html
- License type: 1-year
- Platform: Windows
- Download: smartclip_install.exe
- License code – last updated: Nov 28, 2022
- License code: 6A37H-1L7MA-JJSM2
- 1-month/ 3-month/ 1-year license
- Free update
- Free technical support
- Non-commercial usage
- No free update
- No free technical support
How to get the license key?
Download and install the program by the above download link.
Launch it. On the main screenshot, click on the “Register” button
Copy and paste the free Smart Fish Soft Smart Clip license code to register the software.
Smart Clip screenshot!
- It allows you to keep all copied information in one place
- You can use it to paste needed items from multiple clipboards
- This tool saves and search your clipboard history
- Smart Clip lets you select and paste using keyboard shortcuts
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||15-Day|
|Operating System||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10/11|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Subscription||1-Month, 3-Month, 1-Year|
|Support Services||Email, Tickets, Phone|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Smart Clip is professional software that is designed to save your entire clipboard history in one place for use later and paste from a multi-clipboard with a single key press.
Windows button + V makes the same thing better…
Yep, if you want to use Windows + V + your mouse to scroll and select + Cntr + V to paste, and waste your time, then it is better. This is 5 times longer than Cntr + Q +Q.
If you are constantly working with the clipboard hundreds of times a day for coding, then the Windows clipboard is not an option.