If you have been searching for the best font utility that easily allows you to work with almost any type of font, then the Typograf font manager is your pick. This wonderful utility comes bundled with practical font management tools, like showcasing in-depth font properties, comparing fonts, and previewing all font files in your local network. With it, you can preview all fonts, display all font information (typeface classification, kerning pairs, designer, website, copyright…) or view Unicode character set, keyboard layout, zoom view, etc.
Typograf font manager Discount Coupon Code
View and preview fonts: Typograf font manager shows all OpenType, TrueType, and Type 1 fonts on any drives or specific folders, including all subfolders. What’s more, it’s possible to sort viewed fonts by name, file, family, copyright, width, date, size. Typograf font manager displays the following font types:
- OpenType and TrueType fonts (preview, installed, loaded by Typograf)
- PostScript Type 1 fonts (preview, installed, loaded by Typograf)
- Printer fonts
- Raster or bitmap fonts (system fonts)
Display all font properties
- Font information: full name, family name, designer, vendor, version, copyright, trademark, …
- File data: size, date, file location path
- Typeface classification by PANOSE system, IBM Font Classes or the Windows internal metric structure
- Unicode character set
- Keyboard layout
- Zoom view for details
- Edit font information
- With a fully integrated search tool, Typograf font manager allows you to find related fonts based on typeface classifications then compare different fonts using tables that display major font features, files, character width, number of kerning pairs, etc.
- Additionally, this tool also can search duplicate fonts on DVD, USB flash drivers, …
Prints fonts in many ways
- Typograf font manager is very useful for creating a set of fonts and using those for the same project. You can also print 1, 6, 20, 40, or 80 fonts on an A4 size page.
- The character sets and keyboard layouts can also be printed by this.
Network / Server
- Font files can also be accessed and previewed on your network so that all members of an organization have access to the same font Sets and use the fonts included there.
- Typograf font manager allows users to create, edit or load font sets using Windows’ user management.
- It is not necessary to install the Typograf software on individual users’ computers for access to shared font Sets.
Manage fonts in Sets with the database: Every font is added to a group or into sets and can be managed in a database. That way you’ll always know which drive, DVD, or folder your fonts are on and you can easily search and load them as needed.
Typograf can also load and unload fonts with few clicks, gather them in sets, preview and print them whether they are loaded or not, and display lots of useful information about them (metrics, kerning, author, etc…).
|Language Support||English, Français, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Shipping||Instantly receive the latest Full Version download link and license code|
|Support Services||Email, Phone|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Typograf font manager is an application that enables users to display all metadata for a font file, view different character sets, and find similar fonts.