WonderFox Photo Watermark is a software application that allows you to add text, picture, and frame watermarks to multiple images quickly, with support for batch processing. Besides, you can use WonderFox Photo Watermark to crop, resize, and rename images just as quickly and easily as you apply watermarks.
WonderFox Photo Watermark Coupon
Last updated: January 01, 2021
WonderFox Photo Watermark Free Key
- Product name: WonderFox Photo Watermark 8.3
- Website: https://www.videoconverterfactory.com
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows
- Giveaway link: n/a
Installer + license –> WonderFox_Photo_Watermark_8.3.zip (updated: May 23, 2020)
- Free technical support service through live chat and email response within 24 hours
- Free lifetime update
- 30 days refundable money-back guarantee
- Register before this offer has ended
- Non-commercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
How to get the license key?
Download the above zip file that includes the giveaway installer and WonderFox Photo Watermark serial number for version 8.3.
Install the program on your computer. from the main screen choose the “i” icon and click “Register”
Enter the WonderFox Photo Watermark license code in the text file then click the “Register” button:
Now you can use it:
WonderFox Photo Watermark Features
- Secure protection with text watermark and image watermark
- Powerful photo editing functions
- Batch watermarking process and watermarking template
- Rich text effects for watermark
- Over 150 free watermark materials.
- Allow you to create your own watermark library
- Rename all your files with batch mode
- Browse for pictures as picture view software
- Convert from/to all pop photo formats like JPG, BMP, PNG, and GIF, etc.
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Shipping||Instantly receive the latest Full Version download link and license code|
|Support Services||Email, Tickets|
User’s and Editor’s scores
WonderFox Photo Watermark lets you crop your photos, resize or rename them.