Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization (ADCS) is a very fast and easy-to-use Directory and File synchronizer. Its main function is to synchronize files between two different directories or drives which can be on the same computer or different computers over a network. It is ideal for keeping files synchronized between a desktop & laptop or between multiple drives on your desktop and a very fast method of backing up critical directories.
Heatsoft ADCS Free License Key
- Product name: Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2018
- Website: http://www.heatsoft.com
- License type: full version
- Platform: Windows
- Download link: Giveaway_Heatsoft_ADCS.zip (updated: Aug 20, 2019)
- For 1-computer lifetime license
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- You must redeem the license key before the giveaway has ended
How to get the license key?
- Download and install Heatsoft ADCS.
- After installation, run ADCS, and enjoy it. There is no need to register it because we register it for you automatically when you download it from us.
- Side-by-side comparison of two directories
- Several synchronization modes
- Ability to do simultaneous multi-directories comparison
- Comparison files by content
- Detect differences in file size, timestamps, attributes
- Ability to exclude directories from a comparison
- Explorer-style tree of embedded directories
- The color emphasis for different files
- Preview synchronization window
- Ability to generate a comparison report
- Multiple files filter
- The ability to change ADCS GUI language (multi-language)
- Ability to adjust date/time stamps relatively
- Disk space viewer
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, German, Japanese, Chinese, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Shipping||Instant Delivery by Email|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization allows you to compare two directories including sub-directories with each other, and then copy the files with differences to the target directory, or any other directory.