Worldwide, the development of information technology has increased convenience and efficiency in many different areas. The computer has also become one of the most commonly used devices because it plays an important role in almost every industry and in personal life. However, along with the increase in computer use, the risk of information security is also increasing.
To protect their information against these threats, computer users need to use security and anti-virus software. Security software is simply an important tool in protecting your computer from viruses, malware, and other cyber attacks. These ultimate solutions ensure that users’ personal information is secure and not stolen or exploited. In addition, enhancing the performance of the computer will also become simpler. One of the most popular and trusted tools by many users is Auslogics Anti-Malware.
Auslogics Anti-Malware is a powerful security software designed to help protect your computer from malware and virus threats. In terms of performance, Auslogics Anti-Malware provides users with an effective tool to scan and detect malicious programs on the computer. The special thing about this software is its ability to detect potential threats that other security software can ignore. Besides, Auslogics Anti-Malware also provides comprehensive protection for web browsers, helping to prevent malicious and phishing websites.
With Auslogics Anti-Malware, users can safely use their computers without worrying about threats from external factors. What this tool brings will definitely make you feel satisfied when experiencing it. As a result, the efficiency and quality of the work are also improved.
Auslogics Anti-Malware Discount Codes
Auslogics Anti-Malware Features & Screenshots
- Auslogics Anti-Malware is a powerful and comprehensive security software that is designed to detect malware threats such as viruses, spyware, Trojans, keyloggers, and ransomware. With the help of advanced algorithms, this tool will detect and remove malicious software that other antivirus programs may miss to protect your computer system.
- Full system scan: This feature helps users detect and remove malware, viruses, trojans, spyware, and other threats on their entire system. This ensures that there are no threats to the system and enhances the security of the user’s computer. It provides three flexible scanning modes: quick scan, deep scan, or custom scan to help you scan your entire system or specific files and folders.
Quick Scan: This mode scans only the most common areas in your computer system where issues may be found and can be completed in just a few minutes.
Deep Scan: This mode takes longer to complete because it will scan your entire system including all files and folders for items that may pose a threat.
Custom Scan: If you suspect that certain files or folders may be infected with malware, you are able to use this mode to select areas to scan and configure the scanner to scan for malware threats.
- Scheduled Scan: The software allows you to set up a schedule to automatically scan the entire computer system at a selected time. This helps to increase threat detection and effectively ensure the security of the user’s system. This feature helps users save time and effort in scanning for viruses, malware, and other malicious software on their systems.
- Quarantine Feature: Auslogics Anti-Malware also comes with a Quarantine feature to isolate the infected file. That means when detecting a malware threat, it will quarantine the infected file to ward off it from causing any harm to your computer. When contained, they pose no danger. If you would rather, you can delete these items permanently or restore them.
- Optional Scan: You can select specific files and folders to scan, or add files or folders to the Ignore List, helping to focus on the most dangerous areas and ensuring potential threats are detected and treated on your computer system efficiently. With this feature, you can safely use your computer without worrying about the safety and security of your data.
- Detecting and removing potential threats: This feature helps users to detect and remove potential threats including fake ads and malware hidden in attachments. emailed or downloaded from the Internet. This feature will help strengthen the security of the computer system and protect the important personal data of users.
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10/11|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
User’s and Editor’s scores
In short, Auslogics Anti-Malware is a powerful tool that helps users remove viruses, malware, and spyware from their computers quickly and optimally.