BeckerCAD 10 2D is a CAD software application that compatible with AutoCAD. This CAD software provides you with a comfortable introduction to CAD drawing and helps you with a wide range of functions in private, school, professional design, etc. Thanks to the versatile export functions, you are able to draw and edit 2D objects, partial and detailed views with ease. Besides, you can use your drawings in other programs.
BeckerCAD 10 2D Full Free Key
- Product name: BeckerCAD 10 2D
- Website: https://www.mut.de/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows
- Giveaway link: n/a
Full version –> BeckerCAD_10_2D.zip (updated: Dec 15, 2020)
- This is lifetime license for home user
- No free technical support
- No free update
How to get the license key?
Unzip the package you’ve downloaded to a separate folder and run Setup.exe which is included in the package, to register the software. First, fill in the form your email address and your name
Second, check your mailbox to confirm your registration (check the spam folder as well).
Within a few minutes, another email will be sent with the download link and activation key for BeckerCAD 10 2D (Check the spam folder if your mailbox remains).
Paste your activation key to start to install. After finishing the installation, open the app and use it with full features
BeckerCAD 10 2D Screenshot!
BeckerCAD 10 2D Features
- The ideal entry into the world of CAD construction
- Easy creation of dimensionally accurate 2D drawings
- Create and edit partial and detailed views
- Directly implementable templates for architecture, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and hobbies
- Maximum ease of use
- Custom keyboard layout
- Polygon courses with curves
- Dimensioning with tolerance as a numerical value
- Foil manager for easy identification of individual parts
- Dimension the radius of circular arcs
- Object dimensions in symbols possible
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Shipping||Instant Delivery by Email|
User’s and Editor’s scores
BeckerCAD 10 2D is the powerful CAD solution for work that allows you to easily create a dimensionally accurate 2D drawing and create and edit partial and detailed views.