Clever Components Database Comparer is a program that compares and synchronizes databases. Database Comparer enables you to observe all differences in the database, compare and conduct an automatic “scenario,” find and delete discrepancies in the SQL Server database structure, and so on. Database Comparer allows you to work on many projects at the same time, create comparison parameters, and generate various results.
You may use this database compare tool to work on numerous projects at once, set comparison parameters, produce diff reports, and update revision scripts. Its user-friendly interface considerably facilitates database exploration and maintenance, saving you time and hence money.
Database Comparer Discount Coupon Codes
Database Comparer Features
- The only designed mission for Database Comparer is to help users to contrast database with database, database with SQL/DDL script and SQL/DDL script with SQL/DDL script.
- Two database tables can be compared and synchronized data
- Any objects are used for comparison whether they are domains, tables or procedures, triggers, etc
- You can use batch mode for most operations
- This tool has the ability to look around Master and Target structure trees and visually shows the distinction between them.
- Using the built-in SQL editor, you can edit or split step by step the final update SQL script. The steps can be changed manually or automatically in stages.
- Drop constraints, backup/restore, database validation and many other useful features are build-in
Clever Components – Database Comparer Screenshots
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Support Services||Email, Tickets, Forums|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Overall, Database Comparer is a fantastic tool that allows you to examine all of the changes in the compared database items and run an auto-generated script to synchronize the database structure and reject all or a subset of the differences.