Fileside is a file manager application for Mac and Windows that allows you to open multiple windows at the same time. You also can use it to navigate to the locations you need in each one, then change the size and arrange them side-by-side to start moving files around.
Fileside Discount Coupon Code
No coupon exists!
Fileside License Key Free Download
- Product name: Fileside
- Website: https://www.fileside.app/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows, macOS
- License code – last updated: Jan 27, 2023
- Download full version:
- Download full version:
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- You must download and install the giveaway before this offer has ended
- May not be resold
How to get the license key?
Download and install the program by the above download link. The program will automatically be activated. Launch the Fileside on Windows and Mac and enjoy it!
File and folder operation:
- Fileside allows you to multiple folders at the same time.
- It helps you create layouts of commonly needed locations for different projects or workflows.
- To preview images, video, audio, text documents, and many other file types in pane or full-screen, please use Space.
- With the help of a breadth-first algorithm that allows you to search any folder.
- This tool can be used to bookmark your favorites and quickly jump to them.
- You can undoable and redoable all file system operations.
- It is designed specifically for access to everything from the keyboard, and all keyboards.
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Windows 10 (64-bit), macOS 10.13+|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
User’s and Editor’s scores
FileSide is a powerful file management software that allows you to find, view, and organize your files.
There is more, after using Fileside for a while I´m unable to 7zip a password protected file so I have to swap to a freeware file manager. Copying large files goes way slower then a free file manager with explorer menu items. I´m now back with the free Tablacus Explorer that you can make how you like with the right plugins and also supports 4+ panes. I can´t get to use a non explorer menu items file manager. Fileside is not supporting other installed software in the pulldown menus what is a very big miss. The spacebar option to preview is handy and is clearly coming out of the Apple scene since you can do that on all mac computers. Fileside can be a good file manager in the future when standard explorer menu items are also available in the meantime I will use Fileside next to Tablacus Explorer(can fill both wit different panes). As last I miss also standard local network features. Network drives are visable that is a plus.
Nice File Manager! The only thing I miss here is when I select for example a video or audio file that there is no info to see at all about length, extension and size in a sort kind of general status bar.