FoneLab HEIC Converter is feature-rich software that can convert any HEIC picture file to a new format that is compatible with iOS or vice versa. It will convert existing picture formats into new ones with higher quality and compatibility with a wider range of devices. Despite the fact that it is an image format converter, its excellence and operability are unquestionable. Its conversion speed is somewhat faster than that of comparable items. It may be used entirely as a primary conversion solution without the need for any extra support tools.
This utility is extremely simple to use; all you need is an image file in any format, and it will be converted to HEIC format within a few steps. The original image quality and details are preserved, and you have the opportunity to adjust before changing to better match the output device. Because its setting requirements are fairly simple and suited for most modern PCs of regular users, FoneLab HEIC Converter can function easily on various devices.
FoneLab HEIC Converter Discount Coupon Codes
FoneLab HEIC Converter Features & Screenshots
- HEIC is the default image format for saving images on above iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra. It has a smaller file size than JPG/PNG but preserves the original quality of the image. However, on some platforms, such as Windows or older macOS, you cannot open or view HEIC files. Hence, you need to own FoneLab HEIC Converter for yourself to help convert HEIC files to PNG or JPG format for compatibility with any platforms you like.
- With its help, you are able to convert all HEIC images to JPG/JPEG, which is convenient and compatible with most platforms.
- Along with converting HEIC images to JPG/JPEG, this tool also helps you convert HEIC images to PNG format at a time without limit.
- You have plenty of HEIC photos to convert. FoneLab HEIC Converter allows you to drag and drop unlimited HEIC files to convert them. Using it, you can convert numerous images at one with one click.
- Many people give the question: Does converting HEIC to PNG/JPG damage the image quality? The answer is NO. FoneLab HEIC Converter allows you to adjust the quality of the output image. You are allowed to customize the image quality from 0% up to 100%, and the original image quality is kept.
- The Exif data includes all information about images such as camera model, date and time, location, etc. You are allowed to select whether to keep Exif data or not during conversion.
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Windows 11/10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)|
Mac 10.7 and above (macOS Big Sur and macOS Monterey are supported)
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Overall, this tool is not dissimilar to current apps, but it provides excellent performance and is accessible to all users. You may download it totally without using any additional tools.