IconLover is a powerful icon editor for making your own icons for any operating system. It creates native icons of all sizes in Windows 10, macOS, UNIX/Linux, Android, and iOS. You can create icons in popular formats from scratch or convert the existing Windows and Mac OS icons to PNG.
IconLover Pro Free License Key
- Product name: IconLover Pro 5.46
- Website: http://www.aha-soft.com/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows
- Giveaway link: n/a
- Download: IconLover_Pro_5.46.zip (updated: Jan 18, 2020)
- Lifetime license
- Free update to the new version
- Free technical support
- Non-commercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
How to get the license key?
Download the zip file above. Run the exe file to install IconLover on your computer.
Launch it then register for the Pro version by the following license information.
- Create and Edit Animated GIFs
- Create and Edit Bitmap Images for Web and Other Uses
- Support for Windows compressed PNG Icons
- Automatically Make Icons from Images
- Import Vector Images
- Convert Icons between Windows and Mac OS
- Create Indy Sprites
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Shipping||Instantly receive the latest Full Version download link and license code|
|Support Services||Email, Phone, Tickets|
User’s and Editor’s scores
IconLover can be used for creating and editing bitmap images in a variety of formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TGA, TIFF, etc. It helps transparency and a full range of other format-specific features.