O-blek is a stochastic sequencer with individual length options to offset and produce dynamic ever-changing patterns easily. By setting the probability at each step of which of 3 sequences are played from, combined with separate sequence lengths for velocity, octave shift, note length, gate, harmony, and 2 set parameters the result is controlled chaos. Easily set parts of the sequence to be fixed, and other parts directed by probability.
Isotonik Studios O-blek Free License Key
- Product name: O-blek
- Website: https://isotonikstudios.com/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows, macOS
- Giveaway link: click here
- Download: n/a
How to get the license key?
Open the giveaway page, add O-blek to your cart and process check out:
Access your account page and download it!
- The light gray bars show the velocity level for each step
- The octave shift can be set +/- 3 octaves
- The note length for each step can be set here separately from the piano roll
- The gate sets whether that step in the sequence will play at all, so is either open or closed
- Two extra notes can be triggered to create chords, here you can see one note in green and the other pink
- This section allows you to sequence 2 parameters which you can assign to anything mappable in Live
- You can set a groove amount to all the sequencing, and the timing to either 8th note or 16th
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, German, Japanese, Chinese, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Shipping||Instant Delivery by Email|
User’s and Editor’s scores
O-blek is a MaxforLive stochastic sequencer with individual length options to offset and produce dynamic ever-changing patterns easily in Ableton Live.