Pulsor Suite consists of two Max for Live virtual instruments: Pulsor and Pulsor 2. With them, you can create amazing soundscapes, resonant lead synths, evolutive basses, unorthodox percussive sounds, rhythmic textures, distorted noises, and endless variations of the weirdest and uncharted sounds you can imagine.
Isotonik Studios Pulsor Suite Free Key
- Product name: Pulsor Suite
- Website: https://isotonikstudios.com/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows, macOS
- Giveaway link: click here
- Download: n/a
How to get the license key?
Open the giveaway page and click the “Add to cart” button to get Pulsor Suite for free:
Process check out and access your account dashboard to download Pulsor Suite:
- Pulsor 2 has 4 oscillators; each oscillator has its own waveform and modulation/distortion algorithm
- There are 3 dials, from the upper left we will call them Mix 1, Mix 2, and Mix 3: the two dials inside the rectangular frame (Mix 1 and Mix 2) are used to mix Oscillators 1 and 2. The dial below the rectangular frame (Mix 3) is used to mix the previously mixed couples of oscillators 1/2 and 3/4.
- The filter has a parameter, lbh, to morph its characteristics from low-pass (value 0), band-pass (value 0.5) and high-pass (value 1)
- There are two Multi Modulators, which are a series of different unipolar (i.e. only positive) oscillators with parameters to change their shape
- The LFO parameters are Frequency, Random factor and Modulation Depth
- The Envelope parameters are Attack and Release times, Curve (exponential) factor, Depth and Legato/Retrigger switch
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, German, Japanese, Chinese, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Operating System||Mac OS, Windows|
|Shipping||Full version license code will be sent to you within minutes|
User’s and Editor’s scores
With Isotonik Studios Pulsor Suite, you can play the synth with a MIDI keyboard or a MIDI clip, or by simply activating the “Trigger” checkbox: this will play a note while you edit the parameters in theFloating Panel.