Markzware FlightCheck is a macOS program that examines the print quality of original and PDF files. This is a necessity for papers that will be printed commercially. FlightCheck is a must-have preflight tool for professionals in print and digital publishing. FlightCheck gathers and bundles the print elements required to guarantee that the paint jobs are as intended.
Markzware FlightCheck will pre-mark digital files and help you through the process of printing issues for correction. Before beginning with a checklist, Markzware’s FlightCheck guides you through the procedure. Printing problems such as wrong picture resolution, missing typefaces, incorrect color, spot color, and transparency are detailed in pre-flight report findings.
FlightCheck Discount Coupon Codes
What’s Markzware FlightCheck?
- Render a wide range of file formats and picture kinds in advance (InDesign, QuarkXPress, Acrobat PDF, Illustrator, Photoshop, PageMaker, FreeHand, Word, CorelDRAW, EPS).
- Markzware FlightCheck gathers and bundles print materials such as the original DTP file, the linked image, the font used, and the preflight report.
- Displays the precise page and location of the relevant element.
- FlightCheck can detect hundreds of possible issues.
- Before submitting the print job to the printer, use FlightCheck to double-check it.
- Potential issues are identified and alerted.
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Support Services||Email, Tickets, Phone|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Markzware FlightCheck is a must-have application for double-checking any sort of file before submitting it to print. While several applications provide built-in preflight, none compare to FlightCheck’s features and power.