Are you searching for the tool to combine columns, rows, or ranges of data and preserve original values? Merge Values add-on for Google Sheets will become your best assistant for merging values in adjacent cells. Three simple settings let you decide if you want to combine multiple columns or rows, pick the delimiter for the records, and choose a place for the results.
Merge Values allows you to quickly join values in each row, combine multiple columns in Google Sheets into one column, and merge cells in the selected range without losing your data. The tool enables you to keep your table structure intact and insert resulting records into other cells of your sheet.
Merge Values add-on for Google Sheets Discount Code
- Merge columns in Google Sheets into one: Merge Values allows you to join values horizontally, vertically, or bring all records from the selected range into one cell.
- Determine a place for results: Get the results in a new row or extra column, or Add results to the existing values or as a new column or row within the selected range.
- Merge cells without losing your data: Save original records to merge cells without losing the data or choose to clear them altogether. You can avoid the standard problem of “Keeping data only in the top leftmost cell”.
- Ignore any blanks you have in the range, wrap text in the resulting cells, and choose other additional options that tailor the results to your needs.
- Take advantage of standard separators or enter your own ones.
Pricing Plans & Conclusion
The price of Merge Values is completely value for money. You can get a 1-year of subscription for around $15.00 or you can go for a Lifetime subscription for around $39.95.
Merge Values add-on for Google Sheets is an application developed by 4Bits Ltd, which helps users combine data in multiple rows, columns, or a group of cells in your Google spreadsheet into one cell in a few quick steps. Merge Values add-on for Google Sheets is being improved with more significant advantages in the next version. Promise to give users the perfect experience.
|Language Support||English, Français, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Mac OS, Windows|
|Shipping||Instantly receive the latest Full Version download link and license code|
|Support Services||Email, Forums, Tickets|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Especially, the Merge Values add-on for Google Sheets allows you to create a backup copy of your sheet in case you want to keep it the way it was. You can set up the process in under a minute and concatenate data in seconds.