Crescendo Music Notation Software is a professional music writing software, also called music notation software, that lets you easily compose music for a single instrument, a band, or an orchestra. In addition, it can also be used for writing your own percussion notation for drums & other percussion instruments. Crescendo Music Notation Software also helps you quickly create your own guitar tablature for all guitar types & music styles.
With its help, your composing can be made a whole lot easier. That means you are able to easily compose original songs, guitar tabs, drum notation, music, scores, and soundtracks. Moreover, you are allowed to transcribe music recordings and notate arrangements of your favorite music with the help of the built-in Audio Transcriber Tool.
Crescendo Music Notation Software License Key Free
- Product name: Crescendo Music Notation Software – Master Edition
- Website: https://www.nch.com.au/index.html
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows, macOS
- Download: crescendosetup.exe
- Registration link: click here
- Redeem code:
- Code: CRESCENDOFREE!
- This is a lifetime license
- The license is valid for one user, on one computer and must be activated within 24 months from the date of purchase.
- The license serial number cannot be used again once a license has been activated
How to get the license key?
On the registration page, please enter the special promo code and your email address to receive our newsletter.
You will then receive a free registration link by email.
Use the form to register your user details for a software license and receive a software registration code.
Download and install the software on your computer. To register the software, click on the “File” in the top menu bar of the software then click “Register Software”, and enter your registration code to activate the software.
Got it for a lifetime free!
Crescendo Music Notation Software Screenshot!
- Crescendo Music Notation Software allows you to change the key signature and time signature and add whole, half, quarter, eighth, sixteenth, and thirty-second notes and rests (semibreve to demisemiquaver).
- It also helps you create sheet music in Treble, Bass, Tenor, or Alto Clefs, display note names in notes to help beginner musicians, and write your own guitar tablature.
- Use drum kits and templates to write percussion notation as well as assign sharp, flat, and natural accidentals to notes.
- You also can use it to add ties and slurs across notes, create dotted notes, and chords, add repeats, and more.
- This software also provides keyboard shortcuts to toggle between notes and rests
- You also are allowed to insert text to specify a title, tempo, dynamics, or lyrics, drag notes to change their pitch or placement, and copy, cut, and paste measures to easily insert themes.
- It can be used to zoom in and out for easier editing, brace staves together to compose scores for ensembles, and input score notation using your MIDI keyboard.
- This tool is designed specifically for listening to your composition with MIDI playback or exporting MIDI music files. It helps you export your score as PDF, MIDI, MP3, WAV, TGA, JPG, PNG & more
- Crescendo Music Notation Software supports VSTi instruments, such as piano or violin, for quality MIDI playback, prints completed music projects to share, and prints blank music sheets for hand transcription.
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Windows 11, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10|
macOS 10.5 or above
Android version runs on 2.3.3 or higher
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Support Services||Snail mail, Phone, Email|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Crescendo Music Notation Software is the comprehensive music note-writing and composing software that packs in all the crucial composing tools that you could possibly need. It’s really useful, allowing composers to add lyrics to their score with the Lyrics tool.