By downloading and utilizing the PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker program, you may quickly get rid of any uncomfortable circumstance of forgetting your iTunes backup password. To summarize, PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker is a fantastic program for recovering the password of your iTunes backup, removing the screen time password, and disabling backup encryption. This program works with all iOS devices and can help you recover your iPhone backup password.
The iPhone Backup Unlocker by PassFab is absolutely safe to use at any time. On tech forums, you can easily discover many positive reviews for PassFab backup iPhone Unlocker. And this is evidence of how broadly it is utilized and trusted by a large number of people.
PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker Coupon Codes
PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker Features
- There are multiple situations where you will lose important iOS data, such as device loss, device damage, or being stolen. To help users easily manage and sync different types of iOS data in these cases, iTunes is provided by Apple. But sometimes, you can’t remember the iTunes backup password and you need assistance with iPhone backup password unlocker software – PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker.
- With the help of PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker, you can get back your forgotten iTunes backup passwords in minutes. Firstly, click on the Retrieve iTunes Backup Password option on the main window software. It will show a list with all your backup files on your computer, select one of them. If there’s no target backup file from the shown list, you can click the “Import backup files” link to import your backup file.
- This powerful tool provides 3 password attack modes: Dictionary Attack, Brute Force with Mask Attack and Brute Force Attack to help you easily get back your iTune password. To shorten the password recovery process, you select one method that suits you best. Whether how password length, or how complex your password is, PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker also helps you get it back.
Dictionary Attack allows you to quickly find the password by trying thousands of possible password combinations from an inbuilt dictionary. You also are allowed to add your own dictionary library by clicking on the “Setting” button.
Use Brute-force with Mask Attack if you have a vague impression of the password. You are asked to offer the Min/Max password length, all characters frequently set including letters, numbers, or symbols and affix set including specify prefix and specify suffix.
If you can’t remember anything about your password at all, you are recommended to select the Brute-force Attack type. It will try all possible combinations by default, including letters and numbers, characters and symbols, with no need to define any setting. This type will take a lot of time based on the password length and complexity.
- If you have set backup encryption on your device, then the backup you create will be encrypted by default. As a matter of fact, you can use the software to remove iTunes backup encryptions settings from the device with one click. This function runs on iOS 10 and above, you should upgrade the system in order to use this feature if your iOS device is running iOS 10 and below.
- If you don’t remember your Screen Time Passcode, PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker can help you find it. Just connect your iOS devices to your computer via cable. You should disable Find My iPhone first to start to use this feature.
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Operating System||Windows, macOS|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Subscription||1-Month, 1-Year, Lifetime|
User’s and Editor’s scores
You should ideally use a password manager tool that allows you to keep track of all the unique passkeys you frequently use. However, if you need to access backups for your iPhone, iPad, or iTunes that you made a long time ago, PassFab iPhone Backup Unlocker may be able to assist you.