MindGems Screen Capture And Annotate captures images of your computer’s open windows. Screenshots may be saved as almost any form of the picture file, resized, and enhanced with text, shapes, and other features.
The program features an aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-use interface. Many helpful functions are included in the software, such as the option to send screenshots straight from the UI. There’s a standout function in which you can drag a box across portions of the image to emphasize them. Text boxes and bubbles may also be added to your photographs. Your captures may be saved as JPEG, PDF, or PSD (Photoshop) files, which can be used to create PowerPoint presentations, Web pages, and printed documents.
The application offers a lot of extra features, which is fantastic, but it doesn’t operate very well. It took a trip to the Help file to figure out how to capture the screenshot. The directions in the Help Manual are excessively lengthy and rambling. MindGems Screen Capture and Annotate turns out that taking a screenshot requires a complex keyboard shortcut, which is a difficult procedure. There is no simple one-click capture, which is a feature included in most screen capture tools, nor are any other choices mentioned in the program’s interface.
MindGems Screen Capture and Annotate Discount
- Several shooting choices.
- MindGems Screen Capture And Annotate adds arrows to identify specific portions of the capture or two-way arrows to show links between various things.
- Markings are a quick and straightforward method to set markers on recorded photos. The same as when you use markers.
- Text captions in various styles (bubbles, rectangles, etc.) may be added.
- Combine many photographs to create a single image.
- Various shapes – ellipse, rectangle, hands-free polygon, and so forth.
- Rotate and scale the image that was captured.
- Insert external pictures into the current capture project (logos, previously recorded photos, images, etc.).
|Language Support||English, Français, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Shipping||Instantly receive the latest Full Version download link and license code|
User’s and Editor’s scores
In closing, Screen Capture And Annotate is not only an app that will help you capture the screen instantaneously at any point of your work, but it has built-in advanced image editing options to make your images more alive. Screen Capture And Annotate allows you to add text annotations with different styles – balloons, rectangles, etc. Besides, you can merge several captures in a single image, add an external image (logo, previously captured image, picture, etc.) in the current capture project.