With Skyfiles, you can harness the full power of your Windows applications to edit Google Drive files with ease – not only documents, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint slides, but also images, text files, or any format supported by your local software.
Skyfiles Free License Key
- Product name: Skyfiles 4.0
- Website: https://www.skyfiles.net/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows
- Installer: Skyfilessetup.exe
- License code – last updated: Dec 14, 2020
- License #1: TLJFR-P6K26-3BDN3-4ZGDX (updated: Dec 14, 2020)
- License #2: Skyfiles_4.0.zip (updated: Mar 24, 2020)
- Non-commercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- Register before this offer has ended
How to get the license key?
Download Skyfiles and install it by using the download link above (includes the installer and license key, you also can download the installer from the homepage).
After installation, run Skyfiles and register it with the license key in the text file:
- Directly connect Google Drive with desktop apps
- Automatically sync modified files with Google Drive
- A disk-free client for Google Drive
- Secure – OAuth login, SSL encryption
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||60-Days|
|Shipping||Full version license code will be sent to you within minutes|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Skyfiles lets you manage Google Drive files with your desktop apps instead of working through a browser.