Tint Guide Picture Cutout Guide is a photo editing software that helps you make picture collages, creates a transparent background, separates solid objects from the background, and transfers them to another photo. This software contains animated demo samples: the program features; an indication of the object boundary; simple background erase; the background effects; complex background erase; photomontage; rotation; jagged object edge; legend.
Tint Picture Cutout Guide Coupon Codes
Tint Guide Picture Cutout Guide Free Key
- Product name: Picture Cutout Guide 3.2.11
- Website: http://tintguide.com/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows
- Giveaway link: n/a
- License code – last updated: Feb 20, 2021
- Lifetime license with free updates
- Free tech support
- Non-commercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- Register before this offer has ended
How to get the license key?
Download the zip file above that included the giveaway installer and license key for Picture Cutout Guide.
Install and open the program, after that register it by license key in the text file:
- Separation of an object from its background and storage for later making a picture collage,
- Pastes a separated image into another photo,
- Makes a collage of pictures, fulfills export and import of the objects,
- Replaces one area of the photo with a “patch” from another area of the photo,
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Shipping||Instant Delivery by Email|
User’s and Editor’s scores
Picture Cutout Guide is a useful program that allows you to cut out people and objects from photos in an easy way.