Turbo Play offers a fantastic possibility to blend your tracks in various ways when you create a video. Turbo Play can also import or export the entire project to various cloud services (Google Drive, OneDrive, etc). For image parts, this editor shows the image in full screen. You can apply all the image/video effects into the whole image, or to a part of it (select it with the mouse).
Turbo Play Free License Key
- Product name: Turbo Play 2.23
- Website: https://turbo-play.com/
- License type: 1-year
- Platform: Windows
- Download: tp.msi
- License code – last updated: May 18, 2021
- License #1: c4825e79-65e6-44f6-b444-114bc45c4c0d (v2.23, updated: May 18, 2021)
- License #2: 82a80e3e-dbde-4d92-ace7-220697dceb54 (v2.23, updated: May 05, 2021)
- This is a 1-year license
- You get free updates for one year
- No free tech support
How to get the license key?
Download and install Turbo Play follow the installation wizard instructions. Insert the license key to register the software:
Turbo Play Screenshot!
Audio Setup Turbo Play!
Arranger Turbo Play!
- Create music and videos for the commercial user (individual)
- All audio features
- All video features
- All audio and video editors
- All the orchestra
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Day|
|Shipping||Register code will be sent to your email in minutes|
|Support Services||Tickets, Forums|
User’s and Editor’s scores
The tracks in Turbo Play are polymorphic. Each track can contain any sort of data parts (midi, audio, visualization, image, video, etc) and can contain an unlimited number of audio channels. There is no concept of “audio track”, “midi track” or “mono/stereo track” in Turbo Play.