Cisdem Window Manager for Mac is a desktop window manager that is convenient for moving, redesigning, and easily arranging windows. You may divide your screen into multiple sizes and places on your Mac with this program. All you need to do is drag the windows to the borders or corners of the screen, or use the embedded grid system to select the area of the windows. Once installed, you can simply control the windows using 3 ways: drag the window to the edge, then the window will automatically resize with the Creative Grid System to select the area to be covered by windows or easy and customized keyboards.
Cisdem Window Manager offers a flexible grid system to change the window location and size if you wish to customize the window layout. To set the form and location of your window, click and drag across the grids (from 1×1 to 10×10). You may also utilize Advanced Settings to alter margins.
Cisdem Window Manager for Mac Discount Codes
What’s Cisdem Window Manager for Mac?
- Managing Window Boundaries: You may simply configure the edges and borders of the window, or you can opt to disregard the edges and borders.
- Menu Bar Access: Select whether to display or conceal the app icons on the menu bar.
- Global Shortcuts: use a customizable global hotkey to access Window Manager from anywhere.
- Restore Size: If the window is moved away, it will be restored to its original size.
- Edges Support: 7 preset size/location choices are available for quick window snapping.
- Grid system: The grid system allows you to resize your windows.
Cisdem Window Manager for Mac Screenshots
|English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…
|Money Back Guarantee
|macOS 10.10 or later
|Register code will be sent to your email in minutes
User’s and Editor’s scores
Once you get used to Cisdem Window Manager for Mac, you will wonder how you can manage windows without it.