DataNumen Access Repair is one of the best Access recovery tools that scan the corrupt or damaged Microsoft Access databases (.mdb and .accdb files). Besides, it helps you recover as much of your data as possible, minimizing the loss caused by file corruption.
DataNumen Access Repair Coupon Code
Last updated: January 01, 2021
DataNumen Access Repair Free License Key
- Product name: DataNumen Access Repair 3.0
- Website: https://www.datanumen.com/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows
- Giveaway link: n/a
- Download installer –> daccr.exe
- License code
Last updated: Sep 11, 2020
- License #1: DN-BA9DZ8-UW7P2W-L6K3MN (version 3.0, updated: Sep 11, 2020)
- No free updates
- No free tech support
- Register before this offer has ended
How to get the license key?
Download the giveaway installer DataNumen Access Repair by the above download link for free. Install DataNumen Access Repair on your computer then open it.
Enter your license name and the above license key to register DataNumen Access Repair:
DataNumen Access Repair Screenshot!
- Support to recover password encrypted Access databases
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool
- Support to fix Access mdb and accdb files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc
- Support to find and select the Access mdb and accdb files to be repaired on the local computer, according to some criteria
- Support to repair a batch of Access mdb and accdb files
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair mdb and accdb file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily
- Support drag & drop operation
- Support command line (DOS prompt) parameters
|Language Support||English, Français, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, and more…|
|Money Back Guarantee||30-Days|
|Shipping||Full version license code will be sent to you within minutes|
|Support Services||Email, Tickets|
User’s and Editor’s scores
DataNumen Access Repair helps you recover the structures and records of the tables in Access databases.